[nabs-l] Pratix

Sanchas, Robert rsanchas_8264 at email.ric.edu
Tue Oct 6 03:34:16 UTC 2015

Hi,

When I took all seven of my Praxis exams in the last three years; they sent me a person to read for me when all I ask for was a screen reader and enlarger. The person reading for me was interesting since I was not expecting it. It really helped with the math sections hearing it from a human voice in stead of a simulated voice. If you need I can give you the number to my DSC and they can most likely explain how to request it to your DSS person... I took it at one of the testing centers not on campus.

Rob.
Robert A. Sanchas
Co-Facilitator-Bridging Connections