[nabs-l] Pratix

Josh Harper josh.harpernfb at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 10:55:34 UTC 2015

Screen reading software is an accommodation that is on the accommodation
request form. It will take about two weeks once ET S has your accommodation
request for them to send you your accommodation approval letter, once you
have this letter you can call prometric which is the test giving center to
be able to schedule your exam.

Once everything is approved, and you have scheduled your exam with
prometric, The testing site will call you before the test to remind you
about it. When they do be sure to ask if your accommodations are set up. I
have scheduled my exams in the past, and ETS Did not send the exam with the
accommodations. I ended up having to reschedule that whole exam.

If you are taking the Praxis two exams there are certain times that they
are offered.

Hope this helped

Joshua