[nabs-l] disclosing blindness

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 19:36:47 UTC 2015

That is why I used the word "relevant earlier."  Only rive information   which is going to help you; relevant to your situation.  If there is a reason to disclose, then I will.  If not, then I won't.  Oh, and  I don't put down my race of job applications, or on anything else, unless it is in some way relevant.
Justin.