[nabs-l] Posible move, thus seeking Rio Grande Texas contacts

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:29:19 UTC 2015

  HI guys
Gerardo from Mexico; this time with a possible move back to the US,
specifically my plans would be to go to the rio grande Texas area, thus
any of you guys who might know of people there, write me off list so as
not to clutter? I wonder if I'd be considered a student if I do move,
with having to see how to revalidate my Psychology major, or if i study
something else like Access Technology instructor? Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap