[nabs-l] Posible move, thus seeking Rio Grande Texas contacts

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Tue Oct 13 05:08:37 UTC 2015

Hello, what exactly are you wanting to know about moving back to the US? You can write me off list at the below email address.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com<mailto:jhud7789 at gmail.com>
I device support
Telephone
2543007667
Skype
joseph.hudson89 facebook
Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

On Oct 12, 2015, at 10:29 AM, Gerardo Corripio via nabs-l <nabs-l at nfbnet.org<mailto:nabs-l at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

HI guys
Gerardo from Mexico; this time with a possible move back to the US, specifically my plans would be to go to the rio grande Texas area, thus any of you guys who might know of people there, write me off list so as not to clutter? I wonder if I'd be considered a student if I do move, with having to see how to revalidate my Psychology major, or if i study something else like Access Technology instructor? Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap