[nabs-l] Fair payment for readers

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 11:26:58 UTC 2015

Kaiti, I think this will depend on the school.  My school hires
note takers and assistents from the students in the class where
someone needs one, so it's certainly not inconceivable that yours
would hire someone from your class, but you'll have to check with
them.  I also wonder how much confidentiality is really an issue
here if the client's name isn't associated with what they're
reading.  It seems to me that you might be better off with a
reader who isn't in your program and thus is less likely to know
who your client is or what facility you work with him at.