[nabs-l] How to handle creepy blind-obsessed people

Elif Emir Öksüz filerime at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 12:35:47 UTC 2015

Hi Kaiti,
What you and your friend have been going through sounds threatening.
Even for stalking you can talk to title 9 of your school.
Here is the link for you.
https://www.udayton.edu/finadmin/campus/nondiscrimination/
Title 9 is the unit takes care of assaults and harassment's especially
sexual ones.
Title 9 guys will help you to whether to report or not. They may even
ban him talking to you. I remember one instance. One of my clients was
kind of fall in love with a girl, but the apparently does not
interested in.
He started fallowing her. They were in the same dorm. One day she saw
him in front of the girls’ bathroom area, right after she took a
shower.
Then she did report the incidence to title 9. Then he was prohibited
from texting, talking, and fallowing her, and his dorm was changed.
My suggestion is, talk to title 9. At the first stehp, ask them what
to do rather then reporting him. If you need to or want to report they
would help you.