[nabs-l] Importance of Braille project-need your help!

chelsea peahl chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 20 03:22:34 UTC 2015

As some of you may know, accessibility has been a struggle this semester- especially in my English class. We are starting a new project, and so I have chose a topic that means a lot to me--BRAILLE LITERACY!
Now, this is where I need YOUR help:
This is a multimedia project, and I want to make this project personal.
I'd you would like to be part of this, please send me a picture or video (can be done on most smartphones!) talking about why You/your child like Braille and why you feel it is important.
You can send it to me here, to my personal email (Chelsea.peahl at hotmail.com), or to my personal Facebook. I will need them within the next 2 weeks! thank you so much!

Chelsea Peahl