[nabs-l] Bluetooth Headset

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Thu Oct 22 20:41:09 UTC 2015

Hi
I am looking for a bluetooth headset. I went to Best Buy and the lady suggested that I go to Wallmart. However, she did not seem to know much about the headsets they had anyway. The headset I bought at Wallmart said it worked with  phones, but it did not say Mac Air or Ipad. it also looked like one specially made for music. I need to be able to use it with my Iphone, Ipad, and Mac Air for school and long car rides. i might go back to Best Buy to get someone with more knowledge, but think Radio Shack might be a better place to go. I also found what looks like a good one on Amazon. What would you recommend? Is there a certain one that you recommend? I am asking you because you have to use text to speech in class, and do not just need headsets for music. Also, do Bluetooth headsets work with Victor Reader Streams? Any thoughts  would be appriciated. Thank you.
Best,
Mikayla