[nabs-l] Bluetooth Headset

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Thu Oct 22 20:50:59 UTC 2015

Hello Michaela, that information the Best Buy provided you with absolutely wrong to do or say. As they clearly sell different times of Bluetooth headsets. One good Brandon, or a couple good brands are following. Logitech, or Bose. When looking at bubbles, they have the option of wired and Bluetooth or just strictly Bluetooth headsets. And they provide very good sound quality. Under the Logitech, they have different ones that are different sizes and they also offer USB,/Bluetooth headsets. As well. As for the woman at Best Buy, I will definitely call him report her back customer service and when you do so make sure that you're speaking with the manager and let them know how you are treated when you visited their store. I hope this letter helps you.