[nabs-l] Questions About GRE Testing

Karl Martin Adam kmaent1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 04:29:42 UTC 2015

Hi James,

I took the GRE last fall and am retaking it in a couple weeks
because I only got 90% on the math portion, which is considered
low for my field.  .  I got double time, which I understand is
the normal accommodation they give.  Tripple time is bordering on
the ridiculous--that would be ten and a half hours of testing not
including breaks.  I suggest you get the computer voiced GRE with
tactile graphics supplement so you don't have to worry about
diagrams being explained.  Also make sure they send you the
computer tutorial so you can learn how to use the software and
built in screen reader ahead of time.

Best,
Karl