[nabs-l] Pair Programming

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sun Oct 25 07:03:58 UTC 2015

I am legally blind. I use ZoomText or MacZoom with dual 27 inch monitors. I
will be graduating in Dec with my BS in Computer Science.

I accepted a software developer position with USAA to start in Jan. There
will be a 10-14 training program with java and agile. I found out there
will be pair programming. I think the company is going toward more agile
processes which i think means implementing pair programmin.

Has anyone found a way to do this?  I, obviously cannot see their screen. I
have tried one screen regular and one zoomed but I find it impossible to
follow if I am not the one controlling the mouse. I even get a headache.
Also, for me to see a full line of code I span both 27 inch monitors.

Is there a way for someone who is legally blind to effectively pair
program.

Thank you
Suzanne