[nabs-l] #BlindAbroad podcast new episode

NCDE Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Wed Sep 2 20:42:59 UTC 2015

Hi students!

We have just released a new #BlindAbroad series episode for our Ripple
Effects: Travelers with Disabilities Abroad podcast.

Below are the links of the 5 episodes that are available. Make sure to
subscribe and share!

Episode 5: Disability Culture: Turkey to Stanford
<http://www.miusa.org/resource/podcast/erdem>

Episode 4: Fulbright Impact and Access
<http://www.miusa.org/resource/podcast/christie>

Episode 3:  <http://www.miusa.org/resource/podcast/rippleeffects/juanita>
"Blind People Can Do That?"

Episode 2: Preparing for a Reaction
<http://www.miusa.org/resource/podcast/rippleeffects/nick2>

Episode 1: 10 Tactile Tips for Navigating Abroad
<http://www.miusa.org/resource/podcast/rippleeffects/nick1>

You can listen on Soundcloud to all episodes:
https://soundcloud.com/mobilityinternationalusa/

Subscribe with iTunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ripple-effects/id1009426619?mt=2

Access the RSS feed: http://miusa.libsyn.com/rss

Make sure to tune in and share!

Best,

Monica

Monica Malhotra

Project Coordinator, National Clearinghouse on Disability and Exchange

Mobility International USA (MIUSA)

132 E Broadway, Suite 343

Eugene, Oregon 97401 USA

(541) 343-1284 ext 27

Email: mmalhotra at miusa.org <mailto:mmalhotra at miusa.org>

Web: www.miusa.org <http://www.miusa.org>

Are you a MIUSA alum? Complete our survey to stay in touch, or share it with
your fellow alumni! Visit http://ow.ly/NQmgY

Empowering people with disabilities around the world to achieve their human
rights through international exchange and international development.