[nabs-l] question on callerado

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sat Sep 5 07:44:59 UTC 2015

Evening,

         Is your friend living in Denver? The NFB training center is
located in Littleton. Perhaps, you might GOOGLE the Colorado Center
for the Blind and view their life adjustment offerings, The CCB works
for rehab so your friend will need to get plugged in to department of
rehabilitation, the state agency that facilitates a working
relationship between the client and which ever training outfit, (I.E.) the CCB
for today, Car
  and limited phone access but anyway he is in a not so