[nabs-l] Question about Research

STOMBERG, KENNEDY kestomberg at coe.edu
Mon Sep 7 01:19:09 UTC 2015

ariel, Thank you! This is super helpful. I will try to explain more about
the research as best as I can, and hopefuly, I can articulate clearlz. I
would be doing research in the Neuroscience department at my college. The
research involves injecting drugs into young chicks, and placing them in
collored boxes in order to form an asociation between the enviornment and
the drug. After several trials, they are given a choice of boxes to enter,
and it is hypothesized that they will choose the box that is asociated with
the drug. This type of research would pose some unique challenhes. I am not
intirely sure what those would be... Thank you for your help!