[nabs-l] Kindle application on IOS:

kcj21 kcj21 at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 16 17:11:20 UTC 2015

I've used the kindle app a few times and have found that you can stopping using voiceover and the app will remember what page you were on , so you can just turn on voiceover when you want to continue reading it will just continue from where you left off. I did however, have trouble purchasing ebooks on the ios app. You can get a free sample, but I haven't quite figured out how to buy the book through the app. If anyone has figured this out, please let me know.
Best,Kaley