[nabs-l] Kindle application on IOS:

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 17 05:39:43 UTC 2015

Hi, I found another resource that maybe able to help with the use of the app.
So, you have been able to use the app without Voiceover? Does the app have a built-in speech program?
http://www.afb.org/afbpress/pub.asp?DocID=aw140602
I found it to be even more user-friendly once I tweaked the settings a bit.  Have a good evening. I hope this helps.
So here is one final thought on this whole thing. Instead of pushing for the Kindle device to be accessible, maybe groups should push for the accommodation to be approved that, students who are required to use physical kindles with disabilities, can use the app with the books they need. Maybe that would have better results?

Sent from my iPad