[nabs-l] IOS 9 not released yet?

Sami Osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Thu Sep 17 01:37:57 UTC 2015

Hi all,

So I have both an iPad and an iPhone, and heard that IOS 9 came
out today, however I never received any notifications on either
devices telling me to update the software, nor do I see anything
in software update settings.  What's going on? Are there still
issues that need to be resolved and that is the reason for the
delay in the release? Also, I have proof of this fact; my friend
Bryant is on the Apple beta testing team, and he confirmed that
IOS 9 came out today.  Is what he told me correct?

I'm not being rude in inquiring this, I just think it's really
strange that people are saying the new version is coming out
today, but I haven't received anthing from my own devices.  What
is happening?

Thanks,

Sami