[nabs-l] IOS 9 not released yet?

Roper, Meaghan ropermeaghan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 01:49:53 UTC 2015

Hi Sami,

I have an update available on my iPad but not my iPhone. Sometimes Apple is slow with releases for all their products and it may be a network issue on their end. Even though you may be on wifi or a data service from your phone or cable provider, Apple's networking signal can be faulty. I'm not sure how long you've had an iPhone, but back in 2013 Apple had a network crash and people couldn't use iMessage or text for several hours regardless of their service providers.

My suggestion to you is to try requesting a software update in the settings, or plug your phone and tablet into the computer and it should prompt you to update. If these options don't work, you can press the hold button and home button simultaneously for 10 seconds and reset your phone, which will disconnect and reconnect if from all networks and re-load signals. I hope this helps.

Meaghan

Meaghan Roper
Earl Center for Learning
And Innovation
ECA Associate
Admissions Ambassador for Wheelock College
President of Wheelock Student Theater
Vice President of the Nerd & Gaming Association of Wheelock College
Wheelock College Class of 2018
ropermeaghan at gmail.com
781-315-2720