[nabs-l] Joining local chapters

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Sep 21 01:25:16 UTC 2015

My message was not just aimed at you -- although I suppose it was a
little.  I am sorry for the negative experiences that you have
had.  The NFB has done me a lot of good over the years, and I like it
when it can do the same for others. I am sorry that this is not your
experience.  Without meaning to sound harsh though I would add that
we live in a grey world, nothing is usually just black, or white.  It
is likely that both you and your local NFB have done things which
have hurt your relationship.  I am sorry and hope that all can get
past what has happened previously.

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org