[nabs-l] Joining local chapters

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 14:12:35 UTC 2015

Hello Dave,

Since your message was in response to my message, I thought it was targeted
to me. Please forgive me for automatically jumping to this conclusion
without considering the possibility it could have simply been a general
statement that was not specifically intended for me.

I think when people are treated a certain way by other members and leaders
of the NFB, and this happens with various NFB members and leaders from
across the country, it is difficult not to conclude this is just simply the
way NFB members and leaders treat other people.

I am sure there are probably some positive aspects to my experience with the
NFB, but right now it is difficult for me to identify any of them. Perhaps
as I detach myself from all the negative things the NFB has brought into my
life, I might be able to see some of the more positive things the NFB has
brought into my life.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth