[nabs-l] Tonight: Meet some NABS Leaders in a Live, Interactive Interview on KJSC Radio

Chris Nusbaum cnusbaumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 22:33:53 UTC 2015

Fellow Students:

We are excited to partner with KJSC Radio, which streamed our business
meeting back in July, to conduct a live, interactive interview with two
dynamic NABS leaders tonight on the Blind Side, a show dedicated to talking
about all things blindness with a good dose of positive NFB philosophy.
Unfortunately, NABS President Sean Whalen is unable to be interviewed as
scheduled due to a last-minute family obligation. However, we are pleased to
have 2nd Vice President Bre Brown and Secretary/Treasurer Kathryn Webster
live with us to talk about the great work in which NABS is currently engaged
and how you can get involved. Here is all the pertinent information:

What: Chris Nusbaum sits down for a live interview with Kathryn Webster and
Bre Brown about NABS and its current work

When: tonight from 8:00-9:00 PM Eastern time

Where: KJSC Radio

How to Listen: Click on the following link:
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php. From this page you can either play
the stream directly from your browser or from within your default media
player, such as Windows Media Player, iTunes or media players for iOS or
Android devices. Our station can also be found in the TuneIn Radio and
OOTunes apps by searching for KJSC Radio and selecting "the Life of KJSC
Radio" from the list of results.

How to Participate: Throughout the program there will be a phone number
given. Please call this number to ask your questions on-air. Alternatively,
you can tweet your questions to @nabslink. As many of these as possible will
be read on-air.

The NABS and KJSC Radio teams hope that you will take advantage of this
exciting opportunity to meet our leaders in an informal, interactive
setting. We look forward to speaking with many of you tonight!

Chris Nusbaum, Host

KJSC Radio

Board Member, National Association of Blind Students