[nabs-l] College Expenses that Blind Students Encounter.

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 15 20:31:39 UTC 2016

Christina,

Really? My colleges I attended for my BA only provided readers for tests.
Readers for essential research projects or visual subjects such as science
where I needed readers to read/describe diagrams was not provided by either
george mason university or marymount university; GMU is public and MU is
private.

So, what school do you attend which provides readers? Are they paid hourly?
Since they are dss employees, does the dss office control what types of
things they read?

I've had to pay out of pocket for readers.

Thanks.