[nabs-l] focus 14 braille display

Kelsey Nicolay piano.girl0299 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 21:42:06 UTC 2016

Hello,
I apologize if this is off topic, but I was hoping someone could
help.  I am giving a presentation on Monday with one of my former
professors.  I am having trouble getting my Focus 14 to work with
Powerpoint 2010.  My Focus is not showing anything that's on the
slides and I can't navigate it either.  Therefore, if anyone else
has a Focus Braille display and has Powerpoint 2010 or 2013, how
do you get around this issue? I find it very difficult to use
JAWS alone when giving a Powerpoint presentation.  Please feel
free to write me offlist if you have any suggestions on what I
could try.  I am using JAWS 17 and firmware version 5.71 on my
Focus.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay