[nabs-l] Microaggression and unconscious biases towards blind people and people with disabilities

Phil philso1003 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:04:18 UTC 2016

Hey everyone, love this discussion so far! So many illustrative
examples and analytical insights!
So here are 2 follow up questions.
First, for the examples mentioned so far, what do you think are the
assumptions held by the sighted people involved?
Secondly, what are some incidents of microaggression and unconscious
biases that are school-related, job-related including volunteering, or
accessibility-related you can think of?
Best,
Phil