[nabs-l] Suggestions for textbook for a fall Spanish class

Anya Avramenko annita.co.usa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 20:36:04 UTC 2016

Haley,
I've taken many Spanish classes since Spanish is my second major.
First of all, what text book are you going to be using? In my school for
Spanish one, two, and three we were using  Vista. The office of Disability
Services in my school did not have any trouble converting my books to TXT
format. Accent marks display correctly, and I  read everything on my Braille
Note.
You feel free to contact me off list if you have more questions or if you
need any help.
Best,
Anya