[nabs-l] Suggestions for textbook for a fall Spanish class

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 02:22:58 UTC 2016

For my Spanish class, the disability services got publisher files and it read correctly with JAWS set on Spanish setting.  But it was really hard for me to understand since I was not used to listening to JAWS speak in Spanish.  So I had to slow it way down and often go character by character to see how things were spelled and things like that.  I used a reader who knew Spanish.  I am unable use braille because of other medical problems, but if I had been able to use braille, I would have done that even if it meant getting the book transcribed into braille.
I used tutors as readers sometimes too.

Anna E Givens