[nabs-l] a possible bug in ios 9.3.1

petras zumbagecko at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 02:45:11 UTC 2016

Ghello, I use 2 factor authentication with my iphone.  Today I
wanted to make changes.  It didn't ask for any apple id password
or something.  I went to devices section and expected security
questions prompt, but I get straight into the devices.  I can
even change the password without knowing the old one if someone
knows my passcode.  If I know the passcode of someone elses
phone, I can just hack their account, change their password then
using the itunes and app store.  Where do I report this bug?