[nabs-l] Aftershokz headphones

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 18:39:20 UTC 2016

I use the aftershokz bluz 2 headphones. They are bluetooth, have about 6
hours of battery life, and are great while traveling. Sometimes VoiceOver
gets a little crackley, but this is reduced if you turn the volume on the
headphones to the highest level and primarily use the volume on your phone.
They're not the best out there for music, but that's not their primary
purpose.