[nabs-l] Aftershokz headphones

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Sun Apr 24 19:01:24 UTC 2016

Amanda,

I use these headphones but I'm not sure of which models are currently
available.  However, as much as I like them, you should know that they leak
a lot of sound.  I would not plan on using them to listen to a computer in a
classroom setting, for example.  I had hoped to use them all of the time at
work, including in meetings, but I decided that just would not work.
However, I use them a lot in other settings where I don't like to have my
ears covered.  They are great for being on the phone while taking a walk,
for example.  You will need to decide if you want to use them with a wire or
bluetooth connection and whether you need a microphone.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson