[nabs-l] Seeking Summer Intern in DC

Conchita Hernandez Legorreta hernandezlegorreta at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 12:57:53 UTC 2016

Are you looking for a summer internship?
The NFB BELL Academy of DC is looking for summer interns for our program.
We are looking for motivated individuals who can work well with kids,
participate actively in activities and have a positive philosophy on
blindness. We seek applicants that are fluent in braille and non-visual
skills. If you are applying from outside of DC, housing will be provided
for you. All other expenses would be your own. To find out more about the
NFB BELL Academy go here: https://nfb.org/bell-academy
This is not a paid position, however there is a stipend involved. There
will be a mandatory background check for all.

Dates: August 1-12, 2016, Monday through Friday
Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.

The application is located here:

http://goo.gl/forms/l1QiaJCcx5

Please contact me with any questions. Thank you!

Conchita Hernandez Legorreta M.A.T.
Teacher of Blind Students

Help me reach my goal to work with a school for the blind in Mexico! Check
out my Go Fund Me Page.
https://www.gofundme.com/6a4a86ns