[nabs-l] anyone on here from the DC area

Sam Nelson nelsonsam68 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:39:44 UTC 2016

Hey  Everyone,

 Hope you're all  doing well.

 I'm from Chicago. I have a friend who lives in DC. May visit at some point.
Am just doing some initial investigating into what the area is like.

 If anyone on here is from DC  I would like to hear what you think of the
areas far as what it's like to be there and be blind. From getting to know
my friend it seems like there are quite a lot of friendly blind and other
disabled people there.  Feel free to message me privately.

 And, if people feel comfortable I'm also very interested to hear the
experience of those who are blind and have any psychiatric disabilities as
I'd be definitely needing mental health services as well.

 Any thoughts are appreciated!

 Sam

---