[nabs-l] Disability office policies

annajee82 at gmail.com annajee82 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:58:33 UTC 2016

In my view having a voluntary seminar is way better than having nothing.  Making it mandatory would be great though.  I don't know how any of that would work.  I feel like it is about finding the right people.  When finals are over I am going to start looking into it more.  And I would like to hear more about this idea from others as well.

Anna E Givens