[nabs-l] Getting Feedback on Graded Work

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 16:46:28 UTC 2016

Is Microsoft Word's comments feature only accessible on a
computer? I once received a paper back where I couldn't read it
on the Braille note or Iphone, only the computer.
Cricket, I like your email idea.  And I agree, I had an aide in
high school but when I start college this year I am happy to be
without one.
Vejas