[nabs-l] Fwd: In Memory of Harley Fetterman

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 23:44:41 UTC 2016

Thanks. I'm glad you were able to read and appreciate it, and in
conjunction the amazing person Harley is. His legacy will always live
on. On a vastly different note, I didn't even know the Braille Note
Touch was out yet! How does it work for you? I have friends in
Humanware, and I know they were so excited to release the product, but
from a customer viewpoint, how have you found your experience with it?