[nabs-l] Braillenote Touch

Cullen gallagher123123 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 00:30:21 UTC 2016

Hi Cricket and all,
The touch 32 began shipping in late May, and the 18 began shipping about two weeks ago. I just received my touch Thursday, so I am still figuring it out and learning how to use some of the new Keysoft apps. So far, I am amazed. It's really powerful, and it performs so much better than my apex. I look forward to putting it through the real test, using it in class for my senior year in highschool. Right now, I'm just so impressed with what Humanware has done, and I can't believe I won it at convention. Those are my initial thoughts so far.
Cullen

Sent from a Braillenote Touch 18