[nabs-l] Fwd: In Memory of Harley Fetterman

Cricket Bidleman cricketbidleman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 00:22:38 UTC 2016

Hi Mr. Franks,

Thanks so much for the kind, heartfelt words. I agree with all of
them. Harley was someone who others just seemed to gravitate toward,
and people didn't have to know him well to be familiar with his
charming charisma, undeniable intelligence, and unique sense of humor.
I wish I had been able to attend the services today, but unfortunately
I'm stuck in California. Either way, we will all celebrate his life in
our own ways. As someone who has known Harley since 2006, I consider
myself incredibly lucky. I'm here to support all of you through the
grieving process as I get through it myself, so feel free to reach out
if you need anything at all. Thanks!

Best,
Cricket X. Bidleman
Pearson, Blindness and Accessibility Consultant