[nabs-l] Committee announcement for our members

Emma Mitchell emitchell927 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 21:49:41 UTC 2016

Dear Kathryn,
Does this also mean members also have to contact Bre if they wish to remain involved with outreach and membership?

Emma
Member of national association of blind students Maryland and Pennsylvania a division of the national federation of the blind
Member of communications committee and legislative committees of NABS