[nabs-l] Kindle Books

Jason Polansky jpolansky.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:32:17 UTC 2016

Hi Aimee. I have read Kindle books on my IPhone with a braille
display, and it works well. Pdf's can be accessible if you ocr them
with a program like Kurzweil, OpenBook, or DocuScan Plus. If you don't
have any of these programs, you can use robobraille.org and get the
file converted for free. As far as books are concerned, I like
Bookshare and IBooks better, but Kindle will certainly do the job.