[nabs-l] college parties

Joseph Hudson jhud7789 at outlook.com
Thu Aug 25 20:47:01 UTC 2016

Zack, I say the more the merrier. The more people you have to comfort you and to going to the party the better off you'll be. You'll find that one that will want to follow you around. Good luck, and feel free to let me know how it goes.
Joseph Hudson
Email
jhud7789 at gmail.com<mailto:jhud7789 at gmail.com>
I device support