[nabs-l] struggling with Math

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Aug 28 23:55:54 UTC 2016

This is a difficult area, and I don't know much about it.  We do have
a very good list, on the server, blind math, with some of the world's
leading experts on it. I would ask there.  To subscribe either go to

or send e-mail to blindmath-request at nfbnet.org and put the word
subscribe on the subject line.

Dave