[nabs-l] The Next Few Years of My Life

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 03:09:32 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I am really thinking a lot about my next few years for high school and college. I have considered several options. I could take my school's AP courses for the next two years to graduate. I could take a hybrid between Hadley courses and my high school's courses. I could participate in dual enrollment, or this special program that my school offers with a college, to get my Freshman year done. The last option is to take all Hadley next year, and graduate from high school early. I'd be able to work if I wanted to and prepare for the ACT or SAT. I also want to go to a training center the year I'd be in 12th grade, but I could finish early and do the training center. What do you think is the best way to go? Thank you!

Sent from Ahbee's iPhone