[nabs-l] Number one thing to do to prepare for college

Mikayla Gephart mikgephart at icloud.com
Sun Dec 4 23:34:27 UTC 2016

Hi all,
	I have been following the thread that Ahbee started, and finally decided to post my own question. I am a junior in high school, and have been thinking a lot about college. What is the number one thing you would recommend me to do in order to prepare for college? When I talk about preparing for college, I am not just talking about the academics. I want to learn as much as I can about all aspects of college life. Thank you.
Mikayla