[nabs-l] The Next Few Years of My Life

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 16:03:35 UTC 2016

Hello Ahbee,
I think everyone is different, and it is only up to you to choose if and when you want to go to a training centre. In my personal case I found that going to college right after high school helped me to really get to know myself and see what it was that I needed and didn’t need. During undergrad I lived both in on-campus and off-campus apartments, and got used to cooking etc all by myself. Mainly after undergrad I felt good and confident enough about myself, so I ended up choosing not to get training.
In terms of AP classes I was coming from a high school in the French education system, so didn’t have a chance to take classes that gave me college credits in the US. I did test out of a bunch of classes during freshman year, and didn’t have much trouble getting work done.
Good luck with whatever you choose to do. Reading other people’s opinions and experiences on this has been quite interesting!

IC