[nabs-l] The Next Few Years of My Life

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:28:29 UTC 2016

Ahbee, I took 1 AP course in my 10th, 2 in 11th, and 3 in 12th grade
totaling in 6 AP credits. I believe it gave me about 30 units when I
started my undergrad.

Taking 4 AP at once would be a lot but I know friends who have done
it. It's up to you. It is also up to how many AP courses are offered
at your school.
Someone who took only 3 AP courses because his/her school offered only
3 AP course options vs. someone who took 3 AP courses when his/her
school offers 12 AP courses would be evaluated differently during the
college admission process.

Hope this makes sense.
--Miso