[nabs-l] The Next Few Years of My Life

Lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 15:33:46 UTC 2016

Hi Ahbee,
Taking four APs at once is doable, but also quite stressful.  I
would recommend looking at your social, academic and
extracurricular schedule to see how much time you'll have to
devote to each class.  Also, remember that you'll want to make
time to visit/research colleges  so that you can be ready to
apply in the fall of your senior year.  I personally took 3 each
year because I was very involved in extracurricular activities.
Not to mention, some of the APs that I chose were especially
challenging because I'm not a huge fan of math or science.  If
you choose to go the AP route, be sure to take a mix of classes
that you'll enjoy, and that will challenge you (this is very
similar to how you'll choose your courses in college).  Sometimes
you'll find both qualities in one class.

HTH,
Lizzy