[nabs-l] brailliant bi question

Aimee Harwood awildheir at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 03:48:56 UTC 2016

Hello Kelsey,

Once powered on, press the power button twice similar to how you use triple click on the home button for I devices. That will bring you to setting. Use the far right and far left some keys to navigate through the list and the two in the middle to toggle settings. There's a possibility I could have that backwards and if so, you'll find out and figure out which it is when you try this. I'm not sure where it is in the list of settings but it's in there. I hope you're brilliant performed better with your devices then mine did. I had horrible luck with my idevices and my MacBook Pro.

Aimee

Sent from my iPhone