[nabs-l] music databases and streaming music services

Miso Kwak misokwak12 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 06:49:37 UTC 2016

Ashley, I use Spotify on my iPhone and I think it is decently
accessible with voiceover. I don't have premium so I don't feel like I
am enjoying full benefits anyway but the free membership services are
not bad in terms of accessibility in my opinion, though certainly not
perfect.
 I deleted Pandora app from my phone but when I had it it was pretty
accessible with voiceover. I still use Pandora on the web with jaws 16
on IE, and the stations that show up may not appear as links but you
can press enter on them and it will activate that station. You can
skip to the next song by pressing alt plus right arrow.
--Miso