[nabs-l] Help KJSC Radio Raise Money To Make A Sick Child's Wish Come True For The Holidays

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 06:54:26 UTC 2016

Hi All!

Even if this email doesn't interest you, please spread the word to
those you know. Not trying to send anything out that people won't
like, just trying to do something nice for the holidays for children.
The online radio station that I broadcast for, KJSC Radio
http://kjscradio.com
has launched a campaign to raise money for The Make A Wish Foundation Of America
http://www.wish.org

The fund raiser started today, December 7, 2016, and goes until
midnight eastern on December 19, 2016.

On the last day of the campaign, I'll be hosting a 24hour radiothon on
December 18, 2016 starting at 1 AM eastern, where we'll bbe playing
music, giving prizes away to those who donate, interviewing guests and
more. This will also incorporate the traditional Djd Invasion
Christmas party that I do each year.
Details on the radiothon will be out shortly, as we're still
finalizing details about guests and such.
Just as a side note, I’m dedicating this fund raiser to my mom who
passed away in 2003. She had no affiliation with The Make A Wish
Foundation, but she had an incredible giving spirit, especially around
the holidays, and she loved children too. So what better way to honor
someone’s giving spirit than to give to an organization that grants
wishes to children with life threatening conditions.

If you want to participate in this fund raiser, there are two ways you can help:

1. If you are interested in donating to this fund raiser, and maybe
being the lucky winner of a prize, which this year includes a spring
or summer trip to anywhere in the United States (and yes it's a round
trip ticket) you can donate securely online using a card or paypal
directly from the Make A Wish page, so we don’t see any of your money;
it all goes to Make A Wish.
The site where you can be connected with our Make A Wish fund raising
page and enter in to win a prize is
http://djdrocks.online/wish16

Don't worry, if you just want to donate without winning, you can do
that too, details are on the page linked above.
2. If you would rather donate something towards a door prize for those
who donate or you have a prize to donate yourself, feel free to email
mee at
discoduck221 at gmail.com
so we can speak aobut it.
Of course, Options 1 and 2 both can be done together if you want, it's
not a one or the other thing.
And for those who just can't afford to donate anything, we just might
have something in mind for you on December 18. You'll have to watch
for the radiothon press release and listen to find more.

I'm always available if you have any problems or questions via email at
discoduck221 at gmail.com

Thanks for reading, and let's help make the lives of ill children a
little better this year by helping to make a wish come true.

All the best,
David Dunphy