[nabs-l] Clickers for school

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:40:03 UTC 2016

Emma, I had to use a clicker for a college class I took last
year. They're not very accessible, but they're easy to use
nonetheless. If you're using the same clicker as I did, there are
three rows of four buttons, one corresponding to each letter. The
first button on the left is A, the second is B, the third is C,
etc. When your professor hooks up the clickers, you can just
click whichever button corresponds to the correct answers.

Hope this helps,
Sophie